Are we what you are looking for? Grove Camp is located 12 miles east of Cottage Grove, Oregon on 104 acres of majestic forest land with a half mile of frontage along the beautiful Row River. Please see the Rental Request Form below if you are interested in renting our facilities.
Our facilities include:
- Big Open Areas for games and recreation suitable for all activities like; swimming, basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, fishing, table tennis, hiking, kayaking, biking and water skiing at nearby Dorena Lake (3 miles).
- The Lodge – a meeting and dining area with full kitchen, bathrooms, and small group lofts.
- Conference Room- a smaller meeting area that seats up to 70 people.
- Cabins – 10 cabins with heaters sleeping 12 to a cabin.
- Bathhouses – located in cabin areas
- RV Area – 36 water and electric connection areas
- Pavilion – A large covered area for basketball, table tennis and outdoor meetings
- Richard Cook Recreation Center – An indoor recreation building which includes a gymnasium and game room excellent for sports camps or a large indoor meeting area.
- Challenge Course – A 12 obstacle course for team building. Directions are available
BUSINESS SEMINARS, YOUTH CAMPS, SPORTS CAMPS, OUTDOOR SCHOOLS, RETREATS, MEETINGS, HOLIDAY DINNERS, FAMILY REUNIONS
CONTACT THE CAMP FOR MORE INFORMATION OR IF YOUR GROUP WOULD LIKE A TOUR OF THE CAMP